Service Hotline: 400-826- 0806
Fund Notice News

Announcement about the Establishment of TTGG- Tianyi Business Innovation Asset Management Plan

日期: 2015-05-18
浏览次数: 20
source:

Dear Investors:

The fund raising for “TTGG- Tianyi Business Innovation Asset Management Plan” (hereinafter referred to as “The Asset Management Plan”) initiated by Zhejiang TTGG Real Estate Private Equity Fund Management Co., Ltd. has been finished successfully.

This Plan raised RMB 30 million Yuan in total. As agreed in this Plan’s Asset Management Contract, this Plan’s subscription will be in place by stages through call mechanism. During this Plan’s fund-raising period, 10% of the subscription should be in place; the rest 90% of the subscription should be in place by stages according to the proposed investment projects’ needs. According to the capital verification done by Zhejiang Yaoxin Certified Public Accountants Co., Ltd., during the fund-raising period, investors actually contributed RMB 3 million Yuan. This Plan’s trustee is Yuquan Sub-branch of China CITIC Bank in Hangzhou. The above capital was transferred to the Asset Management Plan’s escrow account on May 18th, 2015.

This Asset Management Plan was officially launched on May 18th, 2015. The term of the Asset Management Plan also started that day.

 The announcement is hereby made to inform you of the above information.


Asset Manager: Zhejiang TTGG Real Estate Private Equity Fund Management Co., Ltd.

May 18th, 2015


News More
2016 - 10 - 17
The fund raising for “TTGG-Chuangying No. 1 Industry Upgrading PE Fund” (hereinafter referred to as “the Fund”) initiated by Zhejiang Silicon Paradise Asset Management Group Co, Ltd. was finished successfully on Oct. 17, 2016. According to the capital verification done by Zhejiang Yaoxin Certified Public Accountants Co., Ltd., the total capital raised for the Fund is RMB 91.6 million Yuan. The abo...
2016 - 06 - 03
The fund raising for “TTGG-Juying No. 1 Asset Management Plan” (hereinafter referred to as “The Asset Management Plan”) initiated by Zhejiang Silicon Paradise Asset Management Group Co., Ltd. was finished successfully on May 19, 2016. According to the capital verification done by Zhejiang Yaoxin Certified Public Accountants Co., Ltd., the total amount raised by the Asset Management Plan was RMB 11...
2016 - 06 - 01
The fund raising for “TTGG-PIPE1 Asset Management Plan” (hereinafter referred to as “The Asset Management Plan”) initiated by Zhejiang Silicon Paradise Asset Management Group Co, Ltd. was finished successfully on May 25, 2016. According to the capital verification done by Zhejiang Yaoxin Certified Public Accountants Co., Ltd., the total amount raised by the Asset Management Plan was RMB 134.95 mil...
Copyright © 2016 - 2019 Zhejiang Paradise Silicon Valley Asset Management Group Co., Ltd
犀牛云提供企业云服务
X
1

QQ设置

3

SKYPE 设置

4

阿里旺旺设置

等待加载动态数据...

等待加载动态数据...

5

电话号码管理

  • 400-826-0806
6

二维码管理

等待加载动态数据...

等待加载动态数据...

展开